shortcuts are a fast and a simple method to launch applications.Like for opening task manager we use Ctrl+Shift+Esc.Everyone has different set of programs that they use frequently.By using this trick you can create a custom shortcut for any program.We don’t need any third party software to create these shortcuts.You can use this trick in Windows Xp,Vista and Windows 7.
Now I will show you how you can create a Custom Shortcut for Adobe Photoshop and by using the same process you can create custom shortcut for any program.
- Click on Start button and type the name of the program (In our case its photoshop)
- Now right click on the program and click on Properties
- In the Shortcut Key field type any key that you want to use as shortcut.(I will use P for photoshop)
- Now your custom shortcut for this program will be Ctrl+Alt+Key (So my shortcut is Ctrl+Alt+P for photoshop)
- Press Ok button to save these changes and then close the dialog box.
- Now you can use the custom shortcut to launch the program.
You can create as many shortcuts for as many programs as you want.