Hide Your Files In A JPEG !!Well, did you know you could hide your files in a JPEG file? For this, you will only need to download WinRAR. You just need to have a little knowledge about Command Prompt and have WinRAR installed or you could just install a software for this
Ok, lets begin…
1. Gather all the files that you wish to hide in a folder anywhere in your PC (make it in C:hidden – RECOMMENDED).
2. Now, add those files in a RAR archive (e.g. secret.rar). This file should also be in the same directory (C:hidden).
3. Now, look for a simple JPEG picture file (e.g. logo.jpg). Copy/Paste that file also in C:hidden.
4. Now, open Command Prompt (Go to Run and type ‘cmd‘). Make your working directory C:hidden.
5. Now type: “COPY /b logo.jpg + secret.rar output.jpg” (without quotes) – Now, logo.jpg is the picture you want to show, secret.rar is the file to be hidden, and output.jpg is the file which contains both. 😀
6. Now, after you have done this, you will see a file output.jpg in C:hidden. Open it (double-click) and it will show the picture you wanted to show. Now try opening the same file with WinRAR, it will show the hidden archive .
Or just do this
download this: http://xiao-steganography.en.softonic.com/ and then you can do it very easily !!