Yes you read it right. After several people asking me a trick to activate their WP8/7.8 apps for free. I have come to a method that actually does the job and works. This is like an update to my previous post and video. For the method to work you will have to root your Windows Phone 7/7.5/7.8 devices and do nothing for windows phone 8 devices. This method has been tried and tested on a Lumia 710 and on a Lumia 520.
1. For WP 7.*
For this you will have to root your phone first. My fav custom ROM is Raptalian.
Here is a detailed guide on Rooting and installing custom ROM on your old Nokia Lumia
After that is done
Download and install WpAppPatcher
WPAppPatcher/WPAppSender is an application that creates a xap file from your application
installation by sending it to your pc so it can be patched to the full version and installed
again as a xap file without the need of using a credit card or Paypal.
1) Extract “WPAppPatcher” to any location you want and launch the application.
2) Install “WPAppSender” on your Windows Phone (Open WPAppPatcher > Help > Install Client)(Install it using this menu option after which you will be able to install cracked apps).
3) Run “WPAppSender” on your Windows Phone and set your phone’s ip on your pc in “WPAppPatcher”.*
4) Now click on any application/game that you want to download and patch from your phone.
* Trust “WPAppSender” with “WP Root Tools” if the app crashes on start-up or no apps show up.
* If you are updating don’t forget to update both “WPAppPatcher” and “WPAppSender”
And thats it 🙂
You are done
2. Windows phone 8
Go to : http://search.4shared.com/q/1/xap?view=ls
And download the required apps XAP file
1. Turn your net on
2. Using PC transfer the file to your SD card
3. Remove the usb
4. Wait for 2 mins or more <3 mins
5. Then restart your phone 1-2 times if it doesn’t work
6. leave the phone alone for 10 minutes
7. After which open the store
8. Here you can find an option SD card or your phone memory.
9.Open the SD card and click on the XAP file you want to install.
10.Voila ! you have your paid app installed in your windows 8 Mobile.
Kindly comment your query’s and don’t forget to say thanks 🙂